• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is Gazidis back from holiday yet?

draiocht fianna

Two days ago RvP and then Piers Morgan attacked Gazidis for being on holiday.

The club through communications director Mark Gonella denied he is on holiday.

Yet we have heard nothing from Gazidis about the three major events that have taken place since.

1) the RvP statement
2) the R&W letter
3) the cancellation of the much vaunted Nigeria tour

Did Gonella lie? If not where is Gazidis and why is he not seen to be acting?

This is not primarily about whether he has chosen to take time off, to which he is entitled just like anyone else, at an inopportune moment. This is about whether the club even lie to us about relatively straight forward things like the holiday plans of senior employees.

I doubt I'm the only one who is consistently frustrated by the lack of transparency and information from the club. The Kroenke loan was a real shocker to hear about from a third party, but if they are blatantly lying something is seriously wrong.

Thoughts?

dpt49

Established Member
draiocht fianna said:
Two days ago RvP and then Piers Morgan attacked Gazidis for being on holiday.

The club through communications director Mark Gonella denied he is on holiday.

Yet we have heard nothing from Gazidis about the three major events that have taken place since.

1) the RvP statement
2) the R&W letter
3) the cancellation of the much vaunted Nigeria tour

Did Gonella lie? If not where is Gazidis and why is he not seen to be acting?

This is not primarily about whether he has chosen to take time off, to which he is entitled just like anyone else, at an inopportune moment. This is about whether the club even lie to us about relatively straight forward things like the holiday plans of senior employees.

I doubt I'm the only one who is consistently frustrated by the lack of transparency and information from the club. The Kroenke loan was a real shocker to hear about from a third party, but if they are blatantly lying something is seriously wrong.

Thoughts?
The board treat the supporters with contempt.

Reading Hill Woods comments last season showed how totally out of touch he was with the supporters, and Kroenke is just a businessman who is only interested in making a profit, without having to invest any of his own money.

These parasites seem to forget that without the supporters there would not be a football club.

WengerFaithful

Only One Taught did this query of yours deserve its own thread - when their is already at least 7 Treads set up about this situation.

Will We Replace RVP
Robin Van Persie
Who will be our Next Captain x2
Its Time for Usmanvo
RVP Contract Situation - Not Signing
RVP Transferring To
Where Do we Go From Here
Polits of Arsenal Board

Enough is Enough - Surely. - Dont Take it Personnally Though just pointing this out.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I'm sorry Ricky, wherever he is, but I now have nightmares of his ambitious and praiseworthy posts in reference to Gazidis when the man first arrived.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
draiocht fianna said:
If not where is Gazidis and why is he not seen to be acting?

The main topics on arsenal.com right now is the Arsenal ladies' game against Chelsea and a ****ing Arsenal refridgerator.

Sack the website administrator!!!!!!!111111111

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The current board's demise is inevitable, its just a question of when it all begins.

Lets hope this is the beginning of the end.

draiocht fianna

AnthonyG said:
Where did he go? Spain? L.A.? Grimsby?

Nobody knows. Possibly the clubs finances don't stretch to a postcard allowance.

I suppose we will just have to take Mark Gonella's word for it and assume the van Persie camp just fabricated the story. After all Arsenal would never lie to us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

DanDare said:
What does Gazidis actually do?
Helps sell players to the club he supported as a child - Manchester City. :ph34r

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
DanDare said:
What does Gazidis actually do?

No idea, but what I've gathered from reading this board, he spends most of his time fisting Arsenal fans while laughing at their displeasure.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
dave_rwr said:
How could anyone here possibly know the answer to this?

Thought someone might have insight into what the responsibilities of someone in general in his position at a football club are...

dave_rwr

Established Member
DanDare said:
dave_rwr said:

Thought someone might have insight into what the responsibilities of someone in general in his position at a football club are...

Haha, sorry, I wasn't responding to your question, I was asking how anyone could reliably know if Gazidis is back from holiday or not.

But as far as your question is concerned - I believe Gazidis handles the majority of transfer/contract dealings, as well as commercial opportunities.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
DanDare said:
dave_rwr said:

General management of the club ie. Finances, the direction of the club in general, PR, legal stuff and so on.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom