• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We're probably ok with what we've got right now though, which is a shame. Doubt we're making any more signings.

Would love someone like Fabinho.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

If Nwakali works out during the tour, which I believe is what Wenger is hoping for, we won't be making a bid for a CM.

I have a feeling Wenger will be looking at Xhaka/Ramsey as main midfield duo next season, and is only looking for backup at the mo.

Wenger is wrong, ofcourse. He needs to buy a CM

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We have good CMs. Xhaka will play better this season, Elneny is extremely underrated, Ramsey is Ramsey, Jack has extremely much to prove.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We have good CMs. Xhaka will play better this season, Elneny is extremely underrated, Ramsey is Ramsey, Jack has extremely much to prove.

Since Arteta washed up, our midfield has been terrible - although Caz-Coq combo looked good. We cannot rely on those guys. Xhaka the only one reliable in terms of quality and minutes played, but even misses games because of red cards.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Since Arteta washed up, our midfield has been terrible - although Caz-Coq combo looked good. We cannot rely on those guys. Xhaka the only one reliable in terms of quality and minutes played, but even misses games because of red cards.

I think Xhaka and Ramsey looked good together at the end of the season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

If Nwakali works out during the tour, which I believe is what Wenger is hoping for, we won't be making a bid for a CM.

I have a feeling Wenger will be looking at Xhaka/Ramsey as main midfield duo next season, and is only looking for backup at the mo.

Wenger is wrong, ofcourse. He needs to buy a CM

God I hope not.

Bergkamp120

Jack is done. The injuries took their toll on him. Even when he was healthy with bournemouth, he looked like an average to below average player. And now he's injured again. He's no longer 20, it's time to move on. We can't rely on him anymore.

This is all sad but it's the reality of the situation.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
SportBild reporting that ManU is in for Weigl.
We should be all over that as well, if there is just the slightest chance of him moving.

Keita, Tolisso, Tielemans, Fabinho pretty much gone or not on our list, Weigl is more of a defensive player but already one of the best and still so so young.

Would also add to our German core and is taylor-made for our style of play.

http://sportbild.bild.de/live-blogg...ichtigsten-news-des-tages-44168866.sport.html

Well, here you go but guess most of you guys don't speak German ;)

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Jack is done. The injuries took their toll on him. Even when he was healthy with bournemouth, he looked like an average to below average player. And now he's injured again. He's no longer 20, it's time to move on. We can't rely on him anymore.

This is all sad but it's the reality of the situation.

Hear! Hear!

One Love

Assuming Lemar isn't happening (first choice).... I'm good with Mahrez and a CM + new deal for Lexy and Özil.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not sure if Nwakali has work permit yet. He will most likely go with us on tour and then on loan later.

I'm not sure they would allow him to play in the Arsenal colours, even on tour, without a work permit in Arsenal's name (because he would be getting paid). I am assuming that would be a requirement of his visa to Australia as a player for the team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe Arséne is waiting to see how things look for Cazorla a month from now before making any decisions in that area. Obviously a healthy Santi coming back reasonably early in the season would be ideal.
Even then, can we really rely on Santi? No. I want solid options, none of these shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom