• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prawn Sandwich

I hate the silence after some of the squad building work has been completed but is ultimately still a work in progress.

It usually doesn't get finished in a summer. 2 starting players short at the minute, to put us in with an outside chance. Don't see them arriving though.

Godwin1

Very well-known
No links to any players tonight I see. Getting worried the black Giroud is our only signing ffs.
We're generally in for someone getting on towards deadline day, can't see it being a great window for us but then I didn't buy into the idea we'd see drastic changes when Wenger signed.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why would Kolasinac count as a substantial signing anyways, not like he was the best left-back in the Bundesliga last season. :rolleyes:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I've rather missed the emotional rollercoaster of transfer deadline day the past three years. I want that excitement we had when the first whisper about Özil surfaced.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We been here before, but let's try it one more time. It's ignorant to completely ignore the signing of the best left back in The Bundesliga 2016/17. You keep doing it, and it doesn't really make any sense.
For the me the core and most important business was the spine of the team.

I'm glad Kola is here but a guy like him isn't going to swing our season as much as a CM, CB etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
:lol: Come on, man. You've been nothing but negative lately. I know you'll try to say you're just being realistic but you're taking the piss for sport now.
I had a wish list at the start of the summer and I see no reason why I should step away from that.

I think we need a new spine to compete, thats my belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom