• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I agree with @GDeep we need a spine. Ironically moving Alexis on is what could deliver said spine.

Rouski

Predicting we're going to sign Seri after CL qualifiers and Mahrez after a few players have leave the 1st team squad.

Or a few players leave the first team squad and we sign no one.

Impact

Established Member
You have barely seen the guy. He has barely played for Arsenal and dont give me any crap about how much you watched Schalke last season. Your post is pathetic and boring.

Chill. It's a forum. Voice your opinion without being disparaging. Also, you don't know me. What if I was based in Germany and therefore watched the Bundesliga regularly?

Point with Kolasinac for me is very simple. You can tell what his strengths are and what his weaknesses are from simply watching a video of his. I don't think he's technically good enough for Arsenal. (That has nothing to do with food poisoning, I might add). He has other strengths that will be useful to the team. And as an Arsenal fan, I hope he does really well. But those two things don't change what I think of him as a player right now. Happy for him to prove me wrong but I have serious doubts.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...defender-but-is-happy-with-his-man-city-squad

"We don't have too much more to spend. We have spent a lot because we didn't have a lot of guys.
"But if the market gives us a chance we are going to try to sign (a defender)."

Sounds like they officially have ended their interest in Sanchez.
State of this bald fool. Can't wait til he wins nothing this season. They haven't ended their interest because of a lack of money, they've ended it because we've told them to **** off. Bluemoon and their 2000 pages will have to watch him score against them next season the weirdos.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How is it possible to be a full blood warrior on the pitch, but such a pathetic looser in private life.
A bit harsh that. A guy tweets he's got a virus and that makes him a 'pathetic loser'.

Thought 'new men' were allowed to show emotions and feelings. They do on here.

Last edited:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Chill. It's a forum. Voice your opinion without being disparaging. Also, you don't know me. What if I was based in Germany and therefore watched the Bundesliga regularly?

Point with Kolasinac for me is very simple. You can tell what his strengths are and what his weaknesses are from simply watching a video of his. I don't think he's technically good enough for Arsenal. (That has nothing to do with food poisoning, I might add). He has other strengths that will be useful to the team. And as an Arsenal fan, I hope he does really well. But those two things don't change what I think of him as a player right now. Happy for him to prove me wrong but I have serious doubts.

Are you based in Germany and watch Bundesliga regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom