• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Doesn’t Martins have a 60 million Euro release clause? Can’t see it happening

I was hoping for Pavon links to re-emerge because despite some issues I have for him he seemed a realistic option.

However talk is that he will start for Argentina in the WC. I can see him holding out for a bigger club than us if he performs well
Id love Pavon quality player

Crocrodile

Took the liberty of watching his highlights.

Lad looks similar to Arnautović.

Another guy to keep an eye on is probably
Abdülkadir Ömür. Looks like a very poor man's Messi both in stature and style of play.

Hoping Turkish fans can provide further info, I myself am of the opinion that we should go for Neres or Bailey.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Emery: I like Gelson, pace and tricks

Sven: I’m not a fan

Emery: He was excellent against Dortmund in 2013

Sven: Let’s do it
But that would mean he was good against a team with a lot of players Sven scouted, which in turn would also reflect badly on Sven. He wouldn't be happy about that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Y'all might be laughing now, but it'll be no laughing matter when Özil tears his ACL at the WC and Sven decides to bring in Moritz Leitner as his replacement.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

But that would mean he was good against a team with a lot of players Sven scouted, which in turn would also reflect badly on Sven. He wouldn't be happy about that.

Yeah but Sven knows they had a terrible manager back then who can't organise a defence/adapt to the opposition.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gelson Martins reminds me of Gervinho; a player so fast and unpredictable that even he doesn't know what he's about to do. Gervinho fell flat on his face at the final hurdle; the decisive shot or pass. If Martins can conquer that then he could be a force.

Anyway, buying young talents with big release clauses from Portuguese clubs is the most un-Arsenal type thing to do.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Y'all might be laughing now, but it'll be no laughing matter when Özil tears his ACL at the WC and Sven decides to bring in Moritz Leitner as his replacement.

Don't you knock Moritz, in 2011/12, he played in 17 league games for us, our record in those games: 15 wins and 2 draws, the boy's a lucky charm :p

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Took the liberty of watching his highlights.

Lad looks similar to Arnautović.

Another guy to keep an eye on is probably
Abdülkadir Ömür. Looks like a very poor man's Messi both in stature and style of play.

Hoping Turkish fans can provide further info, I myself am of the opinion that we should go for Neres or Bailey.

Never seen him play but he does look impressive on the YouTube clips.

Under,Yazici and Soyuncu -, it seems Tukey have there strongest group of players since the Hakan Sukur, Emre and Hassan Sas days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom