• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
I must say this was a good tactical first half, the formation and personel is spot on, but what is lacking is execution and that is down to player's and their technical ability, not the coach.

Our clearings has to be way better, we overhit WAY too much and lose chances of counters that way.

Last note... Holding has to step up. That man has played it backwards to Leno so many times to because he's scared of playing into the channels. Or he simple plays a hopeless ball to Kola and expect him to work miracles.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Holding and Kola are our worst two so far. Kola just needs a little bit pressure and he has no idea what to do.

We need Auba more central in the box and not on the right wing. Change Auba and Laca or sub off Auba for Pepe, if Emery wants to use Auba as a winger.

Thought this would be worse. I already accepted, that we will not play attractive football under Emery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol how Leicester out pass us by 30? I swear it could have by
Özil has been available whole game. Douzi and Kola and the rest of the clown gang constantly ignoring his runs.
I mean if he can drop more deep kola douzi Torreira can't make one good forward pass

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Even though I hated 3 atb last season. This season it suits us better and told it in tactics thread last week. Only prob is only 3 of auba Laca Özil and pepe can play. Laca has to be one to drop out at least in away games.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Attacking play minus laca been better, everything else still shocking, lets not get carried away because we are drawing at ht
Any self respecting gooner can't get excited over drawing with Leicester at ht... I'm just disgusted that we're 3/1 to win the game ffs. Arsenal... are 3/1 to beat Leicester with 1o men and Özil. Unbelievable.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best we have played in a while (not saying much) good even game so far, think we will get something here.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some thoughts:
  • Kola and Chambers played well
  • Still doing stupid things like Bellerin giving the ball away when not under pressure and Holding trying to beat 3 players
  • Shape doesn't look too bad today
  • Our forwards are dangerous given half a chance
  • Guendouzi, great talent but still inexperienced

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is own goal available? We need it in the second half.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

People calling out Emery for the sake of it. If we opened up and went for it we’d be dead and buried by now.

Keep it tight and Brendan will bottle it late on like he did against the Scousers.

Pepe and Saka late on once Chilwell and Perreira are gassed and I reckon we’re in business. Just don’t take Özil off, he’s massively important.

Mohamed7

Yeah obviously we’re not going to turn into 2004/05 Chelsea at the drop of a hat but at the same time I will say that Emery’s best performances this year (low bar I know) have probably been on the road against Utd and Liverpool.

Yes the line ups were poor but he’s in his element when he’s allowed to play the underdog and go with reactive gameplans.

Leicester aren’t Liverpool either, even if they try and play like them. Honestly think we can nick something today.

So far so good with sitting deep and containing pressure minus the poor distribution from the back.

Our offensive transition is not going well and it is down to our CMs. We are not winning the midfield. Guenzy and Torr are looking below bar in the middle specially the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom