• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 27 (Feb 22-24)

blaze_of_glory

Funny considering the prior post. :lol:

To an inflexible person like me who’s been stiffened up from years of lifting/sports without stretching it does sound like hell.
Yeah same here. Don't like heat either.

Is there like 15C with clouds yoga?

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Hearing Bournemouth had a goal chalked off due to var awarding Burnley a peno for a foul earlier in the move?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Going to be between Aston villa Bournemouth and Westham for last relegation spot.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How easy the decision would be if refs just go to monitor and check in Italy Spain Germany they'd stop the game and go check. The way PL using it it's disgrace do it like whole world doing it.

Gunner-Union

Bournemouth has 2 goals chalked off for var first questionable and the second so they could go back to a previous move and award a Burnley pen. Burnley must have invested all their prem money into var

elemoo

Why have you brought us into it?

Because it's so bad when fans become bitter without any logic, as if mnagers have has any control over 'luck' - plenty of temas get lucky, some more than others. I'd sat liverpool and Man C have been lucky in plenty of games as have we, some for some against.

But what you shouldnn't do is hav a go at a manager for footballing reasons when they've jumped onto a ship in distress mid-season and has go them to a better place.

I make the comparison bc if that was us under Arteta we'd be saying how they aren't his players and give him until the summer, etc.

Honestly do you think we'd be doing better without 4 of our key players?

elemoo

wtf.gif

You honestly think we've been playing better football in the league? Y'all living in Narnia

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You honestly think we've been playing better football in the league? Y'all living in Narnia
Mourinho never played good football in all clubs he been with but he winner he got his style. But its clear the guy can't work without spending big I'm glad we didn't give him a job

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom