• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 64,154

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Pep has come to the PL, so called best league in the world and slapped everyone silly until Liverpool came along. Even the season prior when Liverpool pushed them all the way they were absolutely elite and made it through to the end.

Calling pep a fraud :lol:

He's close to spending a billion? Been trash in the CL, too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Forget Partey and Aouar. Main priority should be signing Lyon and Lille scouts

Celtic used to have both Denayer and VVD plus Dembele upfront.

EffCPE3WAAUBReP

I think we should be looking at the scouts for Celtic since they’ve done some great business over the years.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I would be fuming if one of our players congratulated Sp**s or Chelsea for getting through :lol:

He would do it for Lyon but not for Marseille though. A couple of years ago, Meunier congratulated OM when they reached the Europa final and the fans almost ran him out of the club. :lol:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Pep has come to the PL, so called best league in the world and slapped everyone silly until Liverpool came along. Even the season prior when Liverpool pushed them all the way they were absolutely elite and made it through to the end.

Calling pep a fraud :lol:
While spending 200 million on fullbacks while having a ready made team, heck even his favorite backroom staff have been at the club since like 2012. He's a fraud, he's always been a fraud

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He would do it for Lyon but not for Marseille though. A couple of years ago, Meunier congratulated OM when they reached the Europa final and the fans almost ran him out of the club. :lol:

Now this is the football I love!

sdotzdot

Established Member
Slapped silly :lol:

Unlimited funds. Not like other City managers didn’t dominate the league.
Money runs football, it’s just the way it is now.

Hes spent a ridiculous amount but his football (apart from his first season when he was coming to grips and this season) has matched that. His city side have played some of the best football I’ve ever seen.

as @say yes said most seasons CL is a competition heavily reliant on luck. His league runs at all his clubs as well as the football he has played speaks for itself.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Ffs. If you're going to do this at least go to a good artist ffs.

I'll likely get a retro cannon tattoo at some point if we ever win the CL but I'll sure as **** wait until we actually win before committing to it.

Got other ideas anyway for the next few.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Pep and city have indeed been questionable this season, but to call him a fraud and just cite the money he spends is a cheap cop out imo.

The elite teams have the funds, don’t see why you should downplay managers due to money, it’s the name of the game.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom