• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
RB leipzig dont deserve the hate they get. Great great scouting system rather than implementing financial doping

They're financiall doped, though. Maybe not as outright as the oil clubs but still. Wouldn't have had a single chance to get up the leagues and build their infrastructure without the money Mateschitz pumped into the club. They could sign international talent for low million fees in the 4th and 3rd league even while all other clubs down there don't even make any money and fight for bare survival through matchday revenue.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They're financiall doped, though. Maybe not as outright as the oil clubs but still. Wouldn't have had a single chance to get up the leagues and build their infrastructure without the money Mateschitz pumped into the club. They could sign international talent for low million fees in the 4th and 3rd league even while all other clubs down there don't even make any money and fight for bare survival through matchday revenue.

I never realised their 50+1 was really 17+1 with those 17 all working for a certain company :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bayern showing Lyon no respect after what Pep did in the last round. Flick goes with the same XI which demolished Barcelona. While Pep choose an XI trying to combat Lyon's 5-3-2 shape for some bizarre, Bayern are just going out to play their way because they know they're the superior team. Expect a comfortable victory.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
o0vi91H1

AWzJPHNz

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom