• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
The players where playing to be in a final and they didn't look bothered... **** em neither am I life is hard enough

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The media for some reason likes him, there’s absolutely no pressure on him, which is quite weird, even if this is his first job, you would expect to see some progress or a game plan, but there isn’t,
Looks fascism. If he was a hunchback he'd have been fired months ago.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This club has been Mentality ****bois since 08.

IT's never going to change unless you ship out all the ****. In artetas case he brings the **** in.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As bad as we were, well done to Emery, tbf.

Lost most of his players from suspension/injuries, still kept us at arm length...people sheer at him, but he's had a very good career as a coach.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The media for some reason likes him, there’s absolutely no pressure on him, which is quite weird, even if this is his first job, you would expect to see some progress or a game plan, but there isn’t,
Because he young and came from wenger pep school it don't work many times alot of clubs tried that and it rarely works

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Really wanted him to succeed at Arsenal... Seems to love the club but man this is sad.

No matter how much I love Arteta, 9th is terrible. His voice cracking is getting to me

Legend14

Established Member
I feel embarrassed to be an Arsenal supporter tonight. Winds me up seeing them all looking crestfallen, where the **** were you all???

And this mug in charge my god. We got given a lifeline after a dreadful first leg and that’s your game plan Jesus wept. We spent so long in our own half. Our press is laughable, and the amount of second balls we lose is frightening. Our build up is ****, everyone picks up the ball with no one near them!!!

Then the icing on the cake, we need a goal and he takes off Aubameyang and brings on Willian and Nketiah. Piss off
This

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
the mods must also take their part of the blame ... dont encourage politics and personal attacks and non footballing decisions and agenda posters. People should talk and discuss the stuff going on on the field .. u know .. football.

not some ****** calling some player who isnt even playing a wasteman cripple.
You must love me. Served your ban and still cant get my name out of your head. It's deeeeeeeep :love:

Be careful now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People will look at the lack of effort of the players, but you need a manager where the players want to run through brick walls for you. We don't have that.
Both imo our players always look lost under pressure and can't play 2-3 passes or build an attack you can blame manager here but as player you have at least try and play your game

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
To be fair, when you consider what he was working with, he did steady the ship defensively at least. But now he's wrecking the whole fvcking thing himself.

Thatd be Emery playing without a midfield that made us so leaky. And yeah, Partey made us much stronger there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom