• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keown say Arsenal can rise again with the right people at the helm. Freddie hopes this is rock bottom and says that we need to change the pattern when we get worse and worse each year. Both say money needs yo be spent. Keown says that Wenger carried this club and says that other clubs have done more to address the lack of success. He says without expenditure snd without us meaning everything yo the owner, we're not going yo catch anyone up. Strong words from both especially Keown. These guys know what the club means.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta also talk too much in his press conference when you hear him you'd think he smart but on pitch he just stubborn and letting his ego getting into him

Justin1986

People will look at the lack of effort of the players, but you need a manager where the players want to run through brick walls for you. We don't have that.
Don’t get me wrong I ****ing hate the players aswell but this is spot on , there not playing for him like they didn’t play for Emery , I just want a manager who has a distinct style of play instead of these ****s who chop and change every game and worry too much about what the other team are doing !!!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Keown say Arsenal can rise again with the right people at the helm. Freddie hopes this is rock bottom and says that we need to change the pattern when we get worse and worse each year. Both say money needs yo be spent. Keown says that Wenger carried this club and says that other clubs have done more to address the lack of success. He says without expenditure snd without us meaning everything yo the owner, we're not going yo catch anyone up. Strong words from both especially Keown. These guys know what the club means.
They are not wrong the club is total shambles post wenger we spent 300m to build unbalanced squad changed 3 DOF and didn't sell right.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Arteta didn't have clear team all season every game he changed he don't have back 4 or attack he only have stable midfield well it helps because other than Partey end xhaka its disaster. The owner has to do something now i know they'll likely spend big this summer but no point when you have people don't have clear plan how to build a team
Well it’s easy to spend money but I’m not sure why you’d join Arsenal right now, save perhaps for the money. There’s no obvious, discernible project or route to anywhere. Also, no one - players, fans or potential targets, look at Kronke and believe his heart is in this beyond the dollars and cents.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Arteta also talk too much in his press conference when you hear him you'd think he smart but on pitch he just stubborn and letting his ego getting into him
Maybe this is a humbling experience.

He really needs to find a system and stick to it. Wenger had Wenger ball, we desperately need a consistent image and identity.

To all the Spuds fans who've logged in, Arteta has won more than your sorry club in less time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We had to get there. We could have beat them if we turned up. Still, I think we have a new manager now for next season, so we can look forward to that at least.
Do you really trust these players and manager to give manutd who been in quite good form to give them troubles? I really don't think so and i agree time for new manager someone with clear ideas

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

We had to get there. We could have beat them if we turned up. Still, I think we have a new manager now for next season, so we can look forward to that at least.
Yep, no reason to assume we’d have lost. If we’d have beater todays techical, prepared but limited opposition, we’d have had every chance in a one off game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom