• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli off. TV off. So in games where we need to make subs, players just stay on for 80 minutes. In a meaningless match where he is getting a run out at cf, he gets subbed off at 60 minutes? We have such a crap manager.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli off. TV off. So in games where we need to make subs, players just stay on for 80 minutes. In a meaningless match where he is getting a run out at cf, he gets subbed off at 60 minutes? We have such a crap manager.

Meh he was stinking it up, Mikel just saved him from embarrassing himself even more.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hope that isn't Gabi's last chance up top for a while. Don't think he's good enough on the ball to play LW, much like Auba.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Willian at 10 now too, Mes didn't die for this ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom