• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tierney doesn't look ready to get back to pitch his pace first touch just off

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Well he has broken his duck with a cracker of a goal, I'm pretty happy for him, seems like a bit of a likeable character. Artetas reaction seemed a classic though!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is everyone alright?

Yeah, just wished we saw more of this when we face the other relegation flirting teams, is all.

Would love if the majority of our games were boring, controlled affairs in which we win.

ScotsGooner89

I really truly hope that can be a turning point for Willian, gets some confidence to contribute something next year because let’s face it he IS going to be here.

I am annoyed that this win is going to get Arteta a contract extension somehow.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Post match predictions from micky?

- We we're absolutely sensational, ESL level.
-Told you the project is in safe hands.
-Willian decision vindicated, he's world class.
-I love values of club, owner loves me, fans hate me, but i give my life to club.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
West Brom will remember this when we meet them in the Championship in August of 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom