• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
That's the point. We already did.

The problem is that its not sustainable anymore like it was in the past. If you're not scoring scrappy or lucky goals it's an absolute **** system. We experienced that this year. We won with it at the end of last.

And you know what? We already got further, when we switched to a more attacking line-up and suddenly had bigger problems with our defense. Because that **** doesn't just suddenly apply in different formations like you want to believe.

I mean did you somehow miss this ENTIRE SEASON?

WE'VE GONE THROUGH IT ALREADY

Yeah I agree we haven't been able to create or score consistently and it most certainly isn't good enough, but we have looked more solid and have more structure. Our players seem a bit more tactically aware (Holding,Bellerin, Xhaka). Once we add that creative flair with our summer additions, i'm sure we'll right back up there.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Don't come away with that mate. Anyone could beat anyone back then as well. I remember plenty games where the likes of Charlton or Blackburn would come to Highbury and beat us, this isn't a recent phenomena.
I was referring to the race for the top spot where it was pretty much us and Manchester United. The top 4 race has been exciting this season cos the other teams have improved and strengthened. There isn't a so called 'Top 6' this season.

morpho

Established Member
Im more interested to hear what Arteta said... Deserved win, lot of spirit and the process is moving forward?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

take the L Tommy and don't cry you'll get 200M to spend in summer.

Didn't we smash Tuchel's PSG in preseason once, he had a dig that it was because not a lot of our players weren't at the world cup, unlike theirs.

Proper crybaby, look forward to him getting slapped up in both finals :drool:

Kav

Established Member
Hey everyone, i missed the match due to obligations. How did we play?

I realize we won and thats good. it seems it was because of some mistake by chelsea but how did we play overall. How was the team set up. Did chelsea play a weakened team? who was in our line up?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Hey everyone, i missed the match due to obligations. How did we play?

I realize we won and thats good. it seems it was because of some mistake by chelsea but how did we play overall. How was the team set up. Did chelsea play a weakened team? who was in our line up?
Defended well, did nothing going forward and that's about it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't we smash Tuchel's PSG in preseason once, he had a dig that it was because not a lot of our players weren't at the world cup, unlike theirs.

Proper crybaby, look forward to him getting slapped up in both finals :drool:
he seem guy who don't take loss well specially when losses like that but really need to be more classy in media calling us lucky well we worked so hard to get the W.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I was referring to the race for the top spot where it was pretty much us and Manchester United. The top 4 race has been exciting this season cos the other teams have improved and strengthened. There isn't a so called 'Top 6' this season.
Well you said anyone can beat anyone but that's always been the case in this league not just the last couple of years. I don't think the other teams have improved but more that the likes of us, United and Chelsea are a lot weaker than the mid 2000's. Most Liverpool sides from that era would beat this season's Liverpool side as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

@Rimaal

You can definitely post Rory's reaction for this match :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom