• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What youngsters? Our squad is pretty aged. Think we’ll sell some youngsters this summer too.

Bet Arteta is struggling with sleep with Willock scoring the way he is.
Willock is coming home lad. No worries. His loan was a superb idea. He'll be coming back with immense belief.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Goal aside, this a constant theme of Artetas football. Individual brilliance from a Saka back heel and a Tierney cross with a right footed Pepe volley. It masks what actually goes on. Throwing away halves of football through impotence.

The full backs are not progressive in their passing at all. We never play the ball inside out of fear. Tierney particularly always passes back to Gabriel or Holding. The pass is always on inside between the lines.

Only Partey, Pepe, Auba, ESR and Saka look to make something happen. Everyone else is passive.

Also. Why do our players take so many touche on the ball. I counted us moving the ball along the back four. Both Gabriel and Holding had 5 touches.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Going to be exciting with gooners on camels on the Astana steppes. Some elite AFTV episodes coming up.

OSBK

Established Member
You can say that about most CF’s. Auba is terrible.

You think? Going through the prem we have some great hold up players. Even the likes of bamford who IMO should be going to the euro's has good hold up play. Cavani hold up is superb, kane,DCL, sergio, giroud.

Auba is a bottle job, not his fault and he aint gonna change.

Edit- ignore me i read your post whilst trying to eat ribs.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Goal aside, this a constant theme of Artetas football. Individual brilliance from a Saka back heel and a Tierney cross with a right footed Pepe volley. It masks what actually goes on. Throwing away halves of football through impotence.

The full backs are not progressive in their passing at all. We never play the ball inside out of fear. Tierney particularly always passes back to Gabriel or Holding. The pass is always on inside between the lines.

Only Partey, Pepe, Auba, ESR and Saka look to make something happen. Everyone else is passive.

Also. Why do our players take so many touche on the ball. I counted us moving the ball along the back four. Both Gabriel and Holding had 5 touches.
Thanks for the summary, I missed the 1st half. I had a choice of having the Arsenal game on while teaching - opted to continue watching Newcastle to watch Willock instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom