• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Meant @GDeep™

Remember him saying there’s nothing special about Martinelli multiple times.

He wanted him to play though if I’m not mistaken
I was right though, other than work rate and ability to find the net, I don’t think he’s that talented. Some on here were acting like we have Neymar on our hands.

@Jury absolutely despised him this season though.

Iceman10

Established Member
Pulled out a win, plus West Brom are winning. Might be going to Europe after all!!

Good goals from Pepe, that was good.
Have to finish above WHU as well as Toffees and Spuds to get 6th. Not going to happen. Real chance now of ending up in the useless inaugural ECL tourney.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We might sign Mbappe, Haaland, Prime Henry or Prime Viera or Cesc, we'd still play awful football. Only difference is that we might be bailed out by individual brilliance.

I'm not fan of mikel and this s**ty season but if you not happy with win after the efforts from var to get crystal Palace a win and nice farewell for Roy then you should support other team.

Crystal place should be down to 9 men at HT thier goal shouldn't stood Benteke pushed Elneny down they tried hard to look if Martinelli touch the ball with his hand.

Time to take away trusted status from OnlyOne imo. Great guy but he doesn't have Arsenal best interests at heart and many posters follow his steps.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Anyone starting to feel like our system of slow sideways football is holding us back more than the lack of quality of our players?
its the reason we arent conceding loads of goals...since we effectively reduce the playing time when anything can happen.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ever since Pepe joined he's been short on confidence. The only way to over come that was to play him but Emery and now Arteta have been guilty of dropping him when playing him would have been the better option. He's by no means perfect but he deserves to be a regular starter. 1 more goal and he has the 15 goals I predicted at the start of the season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
VAR were as desperate to disallow that Martinelli goal, as I am to post nostalgia...bet they were fuming they couldn't :lol:

Great ****ing win!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Pepe has played his way into being probably our most important player and first name on the team sheet.

Iceman10

Established Member
When there is little to play for, we are the team to beat.
This is why I turned on Arteta around the WHU and Liverpool matches. That was go time, and was also when he started going crazy with his selections, etc. Whether the two are linked and he went screwy under pressure, who knows.

When there is little to play for, we are the team to beat.

Has been so for a long time. Probably since we first moved to Emirates...

I don't agree with giving players who have been here for a long time and are part of the culture contracts like Auba, should have binned him when we had the chance. Need to be ruthless with Elneny. Or players that are coming here for the last contract like Willian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom