• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How am I supposed to tell my house plant that Chelsea spent 220m and only got top 4 cos Schmeichel punched the ball into his own net?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don't like arteta.but I don't like Rodgers either... He really is a bottler.

What a pity to not play against Malta and San Marino teams...

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Having never played in the conference League is like having never been relegated to the Championship.

Today was a good day.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Leicester missing out on Top 4 on the final day of the season in two consecutive seasons? What a joke club. And ppl were really arguing whether they can be considered a new member of "The Big Six", what a bunch of bottlers.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think a good outcome for us in the end.

Lets there be no talking points for this manager, who is COMPLETELY out of his depth here.

We have hit a new record low, no European football for the first time in 26 years. It must be clear to everyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom