• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s leading 3-2, and we are SAVEDDDDDDD

If you'd told me a week ago that the spuds would end up doing their 2 most hated rivals a massive favor on the final matchday & all that they'd have to show for it was a place in UEFA's equivalent of the Carabao, I'd have thought us winning the Champions League a greater possibility 🤣

Majora

Not arsed about the conference league but shame to see Brendan’s poor game management letting Chelsea into the top four. Was enjoying their collapse after the initial high.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only positive of not playing European football is less travelling no more Thursday Sunday games negative is less chances for our youngsters to play.

We don't deserve any European competition this season this will make our club to be more smart and don't give useless players huge contracts

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
You better hope those 2 UCL freebie spots don't come into fruition or today is going to be looked at very differently in the future :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom