• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo

I think a good outcome for us in the end.

Lets there be no talking points for this manager, who is COMPLETELY out of his depth here.

We have hit a new record low, no European football for the first time in 26 years. It must be clear to everyone to see.
I see it differently. He's an inexperienced manager, but improving. Five wins in a row to end the season. Too little too late but there is hope for the future.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rodgers bottling the season again is really worrying for me.

Still a good option, but it leaves me thinking that perhaps not for the long term.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Completely outperformed Brighton today. They had 5 shots all game (1 on target) compared to our 16 (5 on target). We were just better.

Shame it didn't end in St. Totteringham's day, but that's just another cup for Tottenham to bottle. So, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Latest posts

Top Bottom