• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So we finish in 8th, same as last season, but with 5 more points. Is this the process?

1118.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this season we finished only 6 points behind the 4th place the improvements we made since that chelsea win in December is huge next season we need to carry on that momentum we'll easily be in hunt for top 4 finish specially if we add few good players. our club need to be serious i know it's rebuilding and might take while but we have good young squad got keys to make a very good progress so don't f**k it up.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka is much better on the ball
Yeah, people shouldn't be expecting Bissouma to pull off the passes for the Gabriel or Partey chances today. It's not even his game. He does nowhere near pull of the passing numbers that Partey and Xhaka do.

Don't get me wrong Bissouma is absolute quality, and he's a force if utilized correctly, but people shouldn't be complaining about non-existent attributes if he actually does come here next year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if not being in the Conference League will make it easier for us to attract players?

Can imagine a lot of players can't be arsed with that competition :lol:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
How can anyone be happy without Europe, conference league or not? Would be hard to attract any high caliber players now...
We can still attract players that are good enough. Its not like we could use the Europa Conference league to attract big names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom