• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why

Always Me ?
Looking at the subs during the game. Anyone else thinking it was based on players not getting booed.

If we were 2nil up any other game in the season; William would be on immediately. But I felt he knew that if any of those undesirables came on the fans would obliterate him.

Smart

Plutarch

I'm glad we finished the season with a decent performance and two good goals from Pepe. Makes things a bit less depressing that they might have been. Still a very unsatisfactory season however, and nowhere near good enough overall.

GoonerBoy19

To win conference cup we would had to play extra 17 games all over Europe in 3rd tier stadiums earning a small prize money plus auto qualification to Europa league. Thanks but Sp**s could make themselves a DVD after loosing to teams demoted from Europa and Champions league in the knockouts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why is Luiz getting a 10 times better sending off than Özil?
It's actually sad, all we saw for Mesut was him walking around in the rain outside the Emirates by himself:
E1_9FYYXMAc_AlM

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

shouldn't use VAR excuse but we been robbed few times this season but despite this that postive table to look. i'm confident with few good signings and our young players carry on their good displays we'll compete for top 4 Arteta need to help himself and don't try be poor man pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom