• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
But we're still signing a starting rb according to lost sources, so Mikel clearly doesn't rate them as starters.

Who are lost sources and who are they linking us to?

Would be an waste if so replacing our RB who finished the season in such great form and earning comparisons to Cafu.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This kid would shock most of you on here ! Watch this space. I remember Douzi came with same squadie vibes but quickly asserted himself and propelled into a starter. All was good , value piked , PSG started sniffing around ...until his meteoric rise started getting into his head. Sambi technically is even better , mature and proven in the Belgian League. I have no doubts he will shock most on here. The rise would be similar to Douzi's , but where he as an advantage , is the fact he is a captain. He understands discipline , character and staying grounded. This is where Douzi lost track. ( from 40M PSG rumoured interest to Marseille on loan with an option of 10M ) I am quietly excited about this one. Anderlecht want to add an option to buy because they know the player has a big future.

Hard to believe but Douzi is also a captain - of the France U21 squad (which could probably beat Anderlecht easily). But that aside, I agree with the sentiment in your post. Think and hope this guy will be a good'un

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Who are lost sources and who are they linking us to?

Would be an waste if so replacing our RB who finished the season in such great form and earning comparisons to Cafu.

most*

The Athletic and others have been adamant a starting RB is a priority.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

this one is done not sure if he'll requested to be quarantined too but him and Tavares signings are pretty much done.

daron christie

The player and club can agree all they want it’s the two clubs agreeing that matter

we can’t even sign a prospect without making a meal of it

Iceman10

Established Member
The player and club can agree all they want it’s the two clubs agreeing that matter

we can’t even sign a prospect without making a meal of it
Something going on? Wouldn't think the player would be in for a medical if the two clubs haven't agreed. We're just a clunky club when it comes to announcing signings.

Xorspy

I heard that lokonga is a long term investment and the real one Arteta wants is Glen Kamara to partner Partey in midfield. He wants to have a look at him when Rangers play Arsenal in friendly. Kamara is a cheaper and very underrated alternative to Bissouma who has a Finnish passport and wont bugger off during Afcon.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I heard that lokonga is a long term investment and the real one Arteta wants is Glen Kamara to partner Partey in midfield. He wants to have a look at him when Rangers play Arsenal in friendly. Kamara is a cheaper and very underrated alternative to Bissouma who has a Finnish passport and wont bugger off during Afcon.
Also Arsenal alumni :D

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That's interesting. I've seen quite a few clips of him lately and he has improved immeasurably. Not sure if he takes us forward though tbh, but he's definitely worth his salt. I'd probably not be excited but intrigued.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That's interesting. I've seen quite a few clips of him lately and he has improved immeasurably. Not sure if he takes us forward though tbh, but he's definitely worth his salt. I'd probably not be excited but intrigued.
Ignore him, I don’t think what he is saying is true about Arteta targeting him 😂 he made a thread saying we should sign Glenn Kamara a month or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom