• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Pepe took a corner earlier and did exactly the same. Overshot.
Was just joking :lol:

I don't particularly care about our set pieces , its the 90 mins where we do nothing I am disillusioned about.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If Saka or ESR would have ****ed up like Pepe did there for the goal, certain posters would have never let them hear the end of it

Buy obviously our 26 record signing needs to be given more leeway, than a few kids.
Rumblings of a race war on Arsenalmania, wonder how the mods will handle it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saka looks jaded. After an exciting summer he’s got to come back to this turgid stuff.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
But nobody said that. @Red London simply asked why he’s playing wide right and you start talking about all that nonsense. You can’t help yourself so don’t play dumb. 🙂
Why should player not play in a different position? Because we are setting up to suit the team and not the individual player was my response???

I dont see the issue unless its got you butthurt for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom