• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Brentford 2 - 0 Arsenal | Friday, August 13 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Brentford

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 74 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
After last year (especially the second half) I have no idea how interviewees are even chosen, so I don't know what I should explain. It's not by the players themselves, because that was some random ****.

Lokonga had probably the best individual performance, so maybe that's why?
The Captain of the club should go and speak after a loss. You know that. Let's not play dumb. Xhaka is a disgrace eclipsed only by those who allow him to remain at the club and pollute that armband.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Atleast Rwanda are Arteta out, President himself.

Was about to post President Kagame's tweet as well.

We are too big an institution of football to continue with this piss poor performances, for what is now over a decade. Changes need to and I believe will come to Arsenal.

This will not last.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
5 at the back will be returning vs Chelsea.
Yeah I don't think it's going to slow Lukaku down.
200.gif

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
The Captain of the club should go and speak after a loss. You know that. Let's not play dumb. Xhaka is a disgrace eclipsed only by those who allow him to remain at the club and pollute that armband.
Yeah, absolutely. I agree.

That's just not what's happening at this club is what I'm saying. And its not consistent either. Players were randomly chosen last year when speaking after losses, draws or whatever. We've had this situation and discussions already. So yes, again. I have no idea who chooses the ones that do the interview.

Edit: It's one of the things I critizize this regime for. Too much **** and timing is some stupid pr.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I know I've been joking about it all summer, but I'd honestly consider three at the back for the next couple of games while White settles. We are going to get absolutely murdered otherwise.

Last edited:

Alexs

We've never been relegated but if we play like a rubbish promoted team and park the bus we might just avoid being bottom after 3 games. What kind of Arsenal is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom