• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea | 22nd August | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Match Result Predictions

• Arsenal

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 96 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Call me cynical. But I think they are protecting Ben white for this match with the illness. After last week being destroyed by lukaku would bring so much pressure

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd like to know if players are doing enough to protect themselves from Covid. I see the number of people wearing masks dropping daily, yet cases and deaths are rising. Is the club doing enough to ensure they are as protected as much possible? Have all players been vaccinated? We know it reduces the chances of catching and transmitting covid so they should be vaccinated.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If anything we should be giving Arteta a contract extension for all the bad luck he's getting, the first manager in the world to ever have to deal with injuries and illness.

And they say Klopp was making excuses last season with all the injuries, wait for it... for getting top 4. :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I see you’re quickly ready with the excuses. Doesn’t matter even if we had our fully fit squad, be serious we are a level below and going to get turned over regardless. Pisses me off fans making excuses for everything Arteta/Edu and these ****e players do.

Nah man, people made these exact same excuses under Wenger and Emery, just because I don’t like Arteta doesn’t mean injuries don’t count for him. We’ll lose today but he’s playing with half a first team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this fall it will be two years here! the club are too patient with these guys
I don't have problems with that really the average age of manager is 2 years in modern era but imo i hope the fans no matter how much they want manager just support the team at least. The tickets are very expensive and no European football I'm happy people used thier brain and not paying for that the ticket prices should be more cheap

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I don't have problems with that really the average age of manager is 2 years in modern era but imo i hope the fans no matter how much they want manager just support the team at least. The tickets are very expensive and no European football I'm happy people used thier brain and not paying for that the ticket prices should be more cheap
Indeed, im backing the team im not sure why people are pretending like we haven’t beat Chelsea before.

Or teams with Lukaku in it.

Gunners1616

Why are people so stressed about Lukaku ? Dude has 2 goals in 15 matches against us... It's not like we are facing prime Lewandowski or something.

Pretty confident Holding can handle him.

AP-LUKAKU-V-ARSENAL.jpg

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Call me cynical. But I think they are protecting Ben white for this match with the illness. After last week being destroyed by lukaku would bring so much pressure
When did Lukaku become Thanos ffs :lol:
I bet you he's going to have a **** game, just like almost every game he's had against us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

It's bit sad people even think of that. He our starting cb if he not ill he'll play no matter it's Lukaku or Messi

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

People saying Arteta can't make excuses when he's forced to make late changes and missing 4/5 first-team players just because they don't like him and that's a fact.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think we're better off not having White playing to be honest. If he couldn't handle Toney then Lukaku would destroy him. Still can't believe we spent £50m on a defender because of how good he is on the ball.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I'd like to know if players are doing enough to protect themselves from Covid. I see the number of people wearing masks dropping daily, yet cases and deaths are rising. Is the club doing enough to ensure they are as protected as much possible? Have all players been vaccinated? We know it reduces the chances of catching and transmitting covid so they should be vaccinated.
all players are vaccinated against the virus
yet they get the virus

soon we're all gonna be said to jump of the roof, for our own good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom