• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

E9o2HKiWEAgPR6C

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hearing reports Edu is lingering around the City dressing room waiting for Peps assistant to emerge.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I seriously don't get how that's even a foul let alone a red wtf.

Pundits didn't even mention the fact Cancelo doesn't get touched but rolls on the floor in fake agony. They're yer da when it suits them but "in modern football" when it's Arsenal.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Whenever xhaka goes to ground there's a 70% chance he's getting a red irregardless if its an actual rule violation, he has a rep now.

Tsl

Extending Xhaka’s contract just can’t be justified. Keeping Mari and Chambers but getting rid of Saliba just can’t be justified. Spending 30 mil on a back up keeper, when the starting eleven is screaming for better players just can’t be justified. Arteta and Edu needs to go

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The funny thing is I tuned in after the second goal I can't even remember seeing Ødegaard in the city half.

Gursha

People blaming arteta for a CB losing an header to one the smallest players on the pitch.
a punch to the face getting ignored are clueless...

If anything you should blame Edu's work... i hope his 3459th BBQ end ups well while our teams missing a starting quality in so many positions and have so many deadwood still left...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Genuine question, why do we always start the season with 2 big games in the first 3-4 games? For example United doesnt get their first big game until the end of October, they get to play themselves into form while we get thrown into crisis situations in August.

Yes obviously we are **** but this does make a difference.

When Arteta first came onto the scene, it was exactly these games that gave us the most chance of winning. Heck we won an FA Cup by playing such games in the end.

What is different now? I'd say Arteta has more reason to perform now, than he had then.

Trill

Not Trilly
You don’t have to. There’s about another 50 **** games to choose from to come to that conclusion
I thought things actually looked promising first 5-10 minutes (yes I know that's a bit of a recurring theme with Arteta's teams) but what is he supposed to do when Chamber's can't head a ball and decides to throw himself to the ground from someone touching his face? The less said about Xhaka the better.

Like I said, he has to improve things fast. Like, really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom