• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why that’s not a red card for the slap on Chambers I have no clue. We get shafted by officials more than any other team and have done for as long as I can remember.
We are easy targets. Arteta is going to get all the blame, and the refs know it. We should sack the manager just to change up the narrative a bit.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I hear he was getting dropped by them sometimes. Dropped by a team who got relegated in Germany but starting for Arsenal.

Arteta is ultimately responsible but fam, some of these guys are ****!

Arteta got gassed over that win over WBA reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom