• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sacking Edu won't change much. Recruitment has been an issue for us since the Wenger days. Sacking Arteta would actually excite me more.

Both have to go, it’s not one or the other.

True, recruitment has been an issue for us for a while now but I don’t remember us getting comfy with Kia Joorabchian and money laundering. Both are criminal offences especially for a club that portrays themselves as ethical and classy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
My guess is auba sadly
Noway arteta or edu getting sacked on deadline day.

I suspect it could be a player too, Auba most likely.

Would make sense looking at how poorly things are run at the moment.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta should go before anyone else.

I reckon if you had a strong manager to keep Edu and especially Kia in check, Edu would be alright, at least for a while.

We just need a new manager more than anything, we can look at everything else later.

TinFish

Arteta should go before anyone else.

I reckon if you had a strong manager to keep Edu and especially Kia in check, Edu would be alright, at least for a while.

We just need a new manager more than anything, we can look at everything else later.
Why? Potentially easiest upgrade you can ever make. The mans corrupt. Need people with the club as their best interest.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

In the next few hours, some leaks may appear about one of the prominent personalities in the club, and if the information that will be published is correct - regardless of whether it is right or wrong - there will be a huge question mark on the random way in managing and making decisions at the highest level in the club...
I am sorry but what does it mean?
"Something might happen to somebody in the next few hours. Or maybe not."

wtf is this?

Last edited:

Riou

Why? Potentially easiest upgrade you can ever make. The mans corrupt. Need people with the club as their best interest.

Feel we won't really improve, until a new manager is brought in, regardless who the DOF is.

We can wait until just before next summer to replace Edu, we need Mikel out asap.

Token Yank

Thinking one of two things:

1.) Player(s) leaking to media that Arteta is a tyrannical and inept clown

2.) Arteta ratting out Edu on some shady stuff in an attempt to save himself

Riou

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.jpg

Fixed.

Riou

When Stan asks Josh his yearly question of, "How's that Arsenal thing going?" ...what will Josh even say about this season?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If you sack Arteta, you might as well sack Edu too. Start with a clean slate, such as it is.

But they need to get this right. Not sack him, and then deliberate for ages on various prospects.

That's why I think it's most likely that such a move will come in conjunction with an international break.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom