• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Untitled.jpg

What is going on right now 😭
This is proper 🍿 stuff

Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Said this in the trusted thread. Suddenly filled with dread it was a Mendy or Gylfi situation.

If we bought him knowing he was in some legal sh*tstorm then Jesus Christ.
We are yet to be involved in something like this.. Hopefully nothing like that.

Shocking nobody is talking about cr7 rape case though.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Said this in the trusted thread. Suddenly filled with dread it was a Mendy or Gylfi situation.

If we bought him knowing he was in some legal sh*tstorm then Jesus Christ.
Proving why trusted are such idiots. You can't just speculate on things like that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We are yet to be involved in something like this.. Hopefully nothing like that.

Shocking nobody is talking about cr7 rape case though.

Yeah really that one should be bigger news than it ever got.

Wonder if football is having a “Me Too” moment coming up. Heard lots of really sus things about what players at all levels have gotten up to over the years.

Makes you wonder how people can act certain ways when they have mothers, sisters, wives and daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom