• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka is another one of our players that is good at home, but poor away...considering he has been apart of the side, that has finished the last few seasons (with fans) with a negative away record, I don't think he would have made much difference tonight.

Keep forgetting how easily bullied we are away, so 4 points from our last 2 is pretty decent, for this group.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
but they far outperformed us on xG.
1.2 - 0.3

That's huge and on the managers. Meaning their manager successfully got them near the finish line, they just couldn't finish. Arteta on the other hand held his team back
Yes they absolutely deserved 3 points they were better side for like 70 minutes it's fair thing to say we lucky get out from point

vantoure

This should be reminder for us new players specially Tomi Lokonga and ode just they have to be at thier best every game and today they not they thought Brighton was like cadiz or Venezia.

Our team is still pretty new so i don't expect 3 points the important is not losing
hmm

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
With players quality we have currently it's just above midtable between 6th-7th. The defending is good but midfield and lack of goals make us look midtable until we fix that every game it'll be similar to Sp**s but for now we clearly lack that
I don't agree... They look worse than they are thanks to our awful manager

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
but they far outperformed us on xG.
1.2 - 0.3

That's huge and on the managers. Meaning their manager successfully got them near the finish line, they just couldn't finish. Arteta on the other hand held his team back
Their xG was four times ours. :lol: How bad is that.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Honest answer from Rams. But i feel we took the foot off the gas majority of game we were lazy with ball

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t want any game time for him. If he started today he’d be getting hammered in his thread.

Meanwhile the guys who have started will get zero criticism (which is fair because Arteta’s system is a graveyard for attackers) the double standard is strong.

They’re sooooo young, so they automatically get a free pass tbh regardless of how they perform.

Someone was anonymous today but if I speak…

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yes Europe is nice but unless it's CL i really don't care much the Europa is struggle to watch the group stage also we have so little time to rest

I'd take Europa too, so boring only playing once a week, especially with performances like this.

Melquiades

Well, that wasn't very good.

Ramsdale, White, Gabriel all did very well. ESR and Saka tried but the end product wasn't really there. Lacazette helped when he came on. Tomiyasu really struggled early against the impressive Cucurella but sorted himself as the game went along.

It's all well and good to blame the manager - and Arteta was outdone by Potter today - but the players have to hold some responsibility as well. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, and some players just didn't show up today and had shocking performances. Tierney and Partey had maybe their worst games in an Arsenal shirt, Auba was dire, Sambi was totally aimless, Ødegaard completely uninvolved and invisible. The game turned in minutes 10-20 because individual players who should be better made a series of loose/sloppy plays to cheaply turn over possession and hand momentum to Brighton.

CM remains the team's biggest problem. I'm no huge Xhaka fan but the dropoff from him to Lokonga/AMN/Elneny is massive, and with Partey having a poor game their midfield just killed ours.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Arteta had enjoyable 3 weeks now the fans back want him out even tho everyone of us know this guy going nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom