• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 7 (Oct 2 & 3)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Did you see on BT Sport when they were comparing Luis Suarez vs Salah in a single season?

That Luis Suarez season under Brendan was one of the best ever imo. Haven’t seen anything like it in a long time.

Yeah the Suarez 2013/14 and Bale 2012/13 are two of the most ridiculous seasons I’ve seen in recent years.

They went to that video game level where everyone they tried turned into a goal or assist. I think if they’d stayed longer they’d have the better career but honestly they’re two of the GOAT seasons along with Henry 2002/03, Ronaldo 2007/08 and RVP 2011/12.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
6pts off the top after starting with 3 big juicy L’s.

Start yourselves in, THE Arsenal are going for the jugular, with a GD of 5-10.
We winning the league scoring 30 goals but keeping 25 clean sheet. Ramsdale winning the POTY.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, no fears for anyone matching our unbeaten season this year.

Even though Pool are still undefeated for now, I don't think they have enough in their locker to even win the league this season, nevermind win it unbeaten...as a team, they are past it slightly...they will definitely lose a few this season.

It's between City and Chelsea for me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah the Suarez 2013/14 and Bale 2012/13 are two of the most ridiculous seasons I’ve seen in recent years.

They went to that video game level where everyone they tried turned into a goal or assist. I think if they’d stayed longer they’d have the better career but honestly they’re two of the GOAT seasons along with Henry 2002/03, Ronaldo 2007/08 and RVP 2011/12.
Bale 12/13 was a nightmare. An actual nightmare. 🤣

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Grealish is waste over there. Most people could see Bernardo and Foden are better players. They play over way bigger space and has dimensions in their game he doesn’t

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Sky and the production company that makes Bond films are both owned by the same company…you’d never be able to guess would you.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom