• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

Pathetic so far from the front players apart from Auba. ESR and MO look anonymous and Pepe has been his usual self. If we don’t change shape now and try to play again with same shape , Palace would equalise and take control. Partey is abandoned on his own so far and swarmed when in possession. I understand Arteta is trying to make it work and have his best players on the pitch. Today it is not working so far. Move the midfield around.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I honestly f*cking hate football, not once was I looking forward to this, just another day, win/lose/draw I'll feel the same tomorrow.

More excited about watching my Chargers these days.

Struggling even with my Newcastle Magpies getting bought out.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don't understand why we respect every side as though we're playing Europe's elite. No wonder everyone loves coming to the Emirates these days. We saw in the first 20 mins if we go at them we're more than capable of beating them comfortably, why then let them build their confidence? Strange.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why do commentators keep mentioning the start of the season and how poor we were, our defence is almost completely different from the first 3 games.

Because if they don’t they would have to be talking about how Saka got Kobra Kai’d by McArthur.

6666Louis

Pepe out, lokonga on. Much more energy and concentration in the build up.

When we take the foot off the gas, our buildup becomes too one dimensional, and easy to break down.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
ArtetaSexuals keep telling us the project is going to bang.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I honestly f*cking hate football, not once was I looking forward to this, just another day, win/lose/draw I'll feel the same tomorrow.
Honestly watch it out of habit. How arsenal fc have become this boring is beyond me

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't understand why we respect every side as though we're playing Europe's elite. No wonder everyone loves coming to the Emirates these days. We saw in the first 20 mins if we go at them we're more than capable of beating them comfortably, why then let them build their confidence? Strange.

Our whole set up is geared for attacking, not sitting back. Doesn’t take a genius to see what happens if we ask the players to let them run at us with only Partey as the DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom