• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is such a plum, now you chuck on Martinelli...

Live pic of Arteta working on his game plan and tactics:

b7e.jpg

For anyone that gets triggered by this, I'm just fkin around

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wish Sp**s had turned up a few weeks ago. Got murdered on here for saying that one result pretty much gave him the whole season.

Still think there’s a decent chance he’s gone when the next international break comes. This team simply won’t get results against any half decent side. Villa will probably get a draw or win against us, Leicester will beat us.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wish Sp**s had turned up a few weeks ago. Got murdered on here for saying that one result pretty much gave him the whole season.

Eh, I didn’t get false dawned on, but I can understand why people could and did.

Can’t fault people from having hope and I’m on record saying we should’ve waited until this Brighton-Palace-Villa run to see what happened.

I tried my best not to be a negative Nancy, but yeah…… This is going to be what Arteta will serve for the remainder of the season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I miss the international break. At least I thought then we were potentially improving.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Most of AM knew we needed a top midfielder but our management didn’t. Says everything really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom