• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

A new traditional restaurant in the old market, followed by modern fi6eer mishaltet with nutella and honey. So so good.

Just the culinary vehicle I need to put me in a food coma required to avoid this abomination of a match :lol:

junglist57

Established Member
When is this manager leaving ???

Well the match finishes in 10, he’ll chuck a youngster in to deal with the press, follow that with a quick shuffle of paperwork in the Office for effect, and with any luck he should be back home chillin with a glass of red by about 23:00 hours, while this loss will “blow over” until next week, where we endure more pain and **** football. See you there? 👍🏻

Plutarch

Just what we deserve, really. We're no better than Palace, in fact we're a bit worse. A struggle for mid-table is our fate this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom