• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hmm Mikel looking kinda…

thick-thiccc.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Happy we tied the game but that was such a deflating all around performance. This team doesn't have rhythm, creativity or movement. This season is going to be hard to watch. By the way, not impressed by Ødegaard and White at all. I don't see what they bring to the table.
This. A bit worried about Tomi and Sambi too.

CountChocula

Key players not playing in their best position. No wonder we couldn't attack.

- Ødegaard playing out of position as a LCM
- Saka playing out of position as a LW
- ESR playing out of position as a RCM
Not just that, but Arteta has had close to $200M and 2 years to work on our build up play. Yet it's worse than Crystal Palace's even though Vieira has only had 2-3 months and much less money to work with. Why?

Is it time to accept that Arteta simply can't build out from the back, so we should sack him and hire a top manager who can?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also when your key member get injured doesn't mean we stuck and can't have other plans. Xhaka injured we can't dominate s**t. What if auba get injured we'll stop scoring too?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Laca scores and Vieira is on his knees. We'll done Laca but look at the stats. They don't lie and CP, much like their match vs Brighton can feel very hard done by. 20 months on and lots of new players and money spent, a minus GD, in the bottom half of the table and this is somehow acceptable. We need to remember what Chapman, Graham and Wenger made us and speed up this so called process or try something new that has an actual chance of working. Less possession and shots on target, fewer passes and more GK saves. Such consistent and extended mediocrity is unseen here in my lifetime. Shocking.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Why are we just sitting off after scoring a first goal. The crowd was behind the team, we had all the momentum, and Palace were ****ting themselves at the Emirates.

Instead of continuing our high press we become happy to sit back (for no reason) and just invite pressure for ages even though they had 0 threat. Then boom, after all that sleepwalking you concede a silly goal and all the momentum is in their favour.

1 goal leads aren’t good enough at home, Arteta was a ***** tonight and should have urged his team to get higher up the pitch. If they weren’t capable then Martinelli should have been brought on earlier to do so.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Happy we tied the game but that was such a deflating all around performance. This team doesn't have rhythm, creativity or movement. This season is going to be hard to watch. By the way, not impressed by Ødegaard and White at all. I don't see what they bring to the table.
Yep, they've not had great starts to the season by any means. Ben White in particular.

I'd honestly say though that I'm probably a little more concerned with Partey, I know he's basically always injured and it's been a stop-start Arsenal career so far but other than the United away game last season I can't remember a game where I've come away and thought he played well, gave us something we've been missing in season gone by etc...

GoonerBoy19

We play our best attacking football with both Lacazette and Auba on the pitch, it's been like that since Emery. I don't care what anyone says but when u have a front 2 of that quality and understanding between each other, you don't just drop it because it suits your style of play...as a coach, you find a way to use it and deal with the risks it may cause. As a coach myself, no one here can convince me that they don't belong on the pitch together as one compliments the other. If Arteta wants to save his job and turn us into an attacking team again, he needs to find a system to play them both.

What style of play, in Mikel's setup neither could we attack nor defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom