• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good win and really nice to see some goals. Tavares, ESR, Gabriel and White the stand outs for me although the latter two made a meal of the Villa goal. We still look knackered a lot sooner than the opposition which is frustrating.

Good game to go into Leicester with, hopefully we can keep Vardy as quiet as we did Ings.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

3-1 vs Villa should be a standard result for this club not a welcome surprise.

That said the performance was one of the best under Arteta. Aggressive in pressing and very attack minded, but like I said after NLD, we need to see it more often, Brighton and Palace we dropped massively in terms of performance.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One of our better games. You just know they'll go and have a stinker against Leicester.

But Jesus Christ!
Aston Villa are terrible.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Not getting my hopes up, but this is a reference match. Best game of the season. Build on this, Mikel!

Good performances from everyone. Especially Tavares impressed me today. Really gives Tierney a run for his money.

Now on to the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom