• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Whats going on? Are we signing Toney?

I was going to make a comment on how we've got Brentford pants pulled in the Raya deal but if we getting Toney as well then i mean my word Edu what a fvking genius

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Whats going on? Are we signing Toney?

I was going to make a comment on how we've got Brentford pants pulled in the Raya deal but if we getting Toney as well then i mean my word Edu what a fvking genius
The Toney stuff is wish list stuff. Would love him here though. Proper goal scorer.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
batman-thinking.gif
Swipe Up Black Man GIF by Black Prez

Not Safe For Work No GIF

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The way Fab describes it it’s basically buy option triggered after he plays a few games. So it’s a 30m deal just with a Barca-style financial trick.

Unclear why Brentford are being so cool about it though, usually these mid PL clubs are total d*cks to us.

G0D

Almighty
The way Fab describes it it’s basically buy option triggered after he plays a few games. So it’s a 30m deal just with a Barca-style financial trick.

Unclear why Brentford are being so cool about it though, usually these mid PL clubs are total d*cks to us.

Likelihood is we'd agreed to something along the lines of £25million this summer or £30million next summer - if they aren't desperately needing the money then it's just as smart for them to wait a year for the extra income, especially as they wouldn't be paying Raya's wages anyway.

It's a great deal for us... jus wondering if this means there is another attacking player in if we can move a few more.

Wryer

The structure of the deal (12 month renewal plus loan) has put Raya in a pretty pressurising scenario over the next 12 months.

If he doesn’t perform adequately or get a bad injury he’s going to be sent back to Brentford AND

1. Lose his starting GK position at Brentford
2. Fans are not going accept him back
3. Lose his NT spot in the 2024 Euros
4. If it’s bad enough, he might end up without a club by end of 2025 season.

He’s putting a lot on the line to be Arsenal’s second choice keeper.

It’s either he’s gone nuts or he has ELITE mentality.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Well, you arrived exactly to the same conclusion I made when looking at a photo.

But naturally this forum ridiculed me for doing that, rather than trusting blindly some web information, which we know for certain is not always correct. :lol:

This is the photo I used, and got into an argument with @field442 and @El Duderino laughed at my post:

I mean, your post was pretty hilarious in a complete lack of selfconsciousness/oblivious kind of way. It still is.

Excuse me for believing Brentford's measurement of him over your zoom and enhance CSI trigonometry findings, Mr. Driptagoras.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom