• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Sheffield United | Saturday 28th October | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-vs-Sheff-United.png

Screenshot-20231025-135130.png

Screenshot-20231025-135155.png

Screenshot-20231025-135213.png

Screenshot-20231025-135243.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Sheffield

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Couldn’t give Gabriel even 5 minutes Mikel? Now most will get the Charlie Taylor goal rotate in ffs.

Moviegooner

We don't need to buy a striker yet! January isn't the time to buy a striker, plus they'll be too expensive. And I don't know what the big deal is about our attack being a problem. Twenty-three goals this season, up there with the other teams, anything for content these days...

What we do need is a replacement for Partey. Also, that won't be easy in January, but it's even more important considering how injury-prone Partey is. And Neto if possible. I don't mind Nelson, but it seems Arteta doesn't like him.

Eddie was on fire this afternoon. Hopefully, this is the beginning of something special. He has great talent, but he's not consistent enough.

The Smith back in the starting eleven. We are going to see him more as December looms. lots of rotation, with a possible, hopefully, league cup run.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Expected a big score and we delivered. Really nice to see Nketiah head home with the match ball.

Derby definitely have a challenger in that Sheffield side.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

We don't need to buy a striker yet! January isn't the time to buy a striker, plus they'll be too expensive. And I don't know what the big deal is about our attack being a problem. Twenty-two goals this season, up there with the other teams, anything for content these days...

What we do need is a replacement for Partey. Also, that won't be easy in January, but it's even more important considering how injury-prone Partey is. And Neto if possible. I don't mind Nelson, but it seems Arteta doesn't like him.

Eddie was on fire this afternoon. Hopefully, this is the beginning of something special. He has great talent, but he's not consistent enough.

The Smith back in the starting eleven. We are going to see him more as December looms. lots of rotation, with a possible, hopefully, league cup run.
Joint highest GD as well…

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Just popping my head in to see how everyone is taking the Eddie hat trick
Nothing. The level-headed people know that Eddie is a good striker and an asset to the club. We can also acknowledge that he has flaws to his game which make our attacking play stutter. However, in general he is not the cause of our problems - the real issue is our attacking 8s.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Really good performance considering it was quite a rotated side.

Delighted for Eddie to get the hat trick considering some of the over the top stick he gets. Sure he's not the best striker in the world but he's decent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom