• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley | Saturday 11th November | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231109-063257.png

Screenshot-20231109-063325.png

Screenshot-20231109-063350.png

Screenshot-20231109-063430.png

Screenshot-20231109-063515.png

Screenshot-20231109-063603.png

Screenshot-20231109-063639.png

Screenshot-20231109-063704.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Burnley

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Fairly workmanlike performance. Good result that I never really felt was in doubt even when they equalised.

Funny that we bullied a Burnley team from set pieces too :lol:

You can't play both Havertz and Tomi on the right though. It kills Saka, he gets no support offensively at all. Tomi just isn't good going forward and Havertz is generally rubbish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need to find solutions at home against deep blocks its really require so much patience and being clever to break teams its demanding and boring

Every team coming here doing this so we need to do something.

steppenwolf

Established Member
We need to find solutions at home against deep blocks its really require so mucu patience and being clever to break teams.

Every team coming here doing this so we need to do something.
I'd rather they'd found solutions against the likes of L'pool Citeh (yeah but still) and the likes.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
That was quite a bit worse than I expected, but we made good use of Trafford being **** when it mattered.

Without Trossard we would have struggled a lot against the mighty Burnley, and 2 set pieces ended up making the difference which is the sort of play we haven't been able to pull off against any other team this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom