• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's also a small bit of redemption for Rice as him and big Gabby got in each other's way and left Martinelli flapping as Luton got their first goal. I think he was also caught out for their third. Small things but he's great gor us and much better than I'd hoped.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This was a replica of one of those games in the 2nd half of last season. Expected to win against a relegation opponent, conceding lots of goals and pulling it out at the last minute.

Dennis10

The hate Ødegaard has received during the second half shows an incredible attitude of ignoring all the good he does and completely blowing up his mistakes. Yes, it was a weak tackle, and he misplaced a ball in the middle of the park. Other than that, he worked hard trying to pry open a very low block, and he regurlarly put teammates in good positions. A good second half from him.

What is it about him that you guys hate so much?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today game prove there no question about this team mentality but also it seem we can't escape errors.

The offensive performance was very good but our gk and defence decided to s**t themselves today i don't want to say we escaped but against better clubs we'd surely lose today.

Cur out these unnecessary errors for f**k sake

Let's play Aubamawang

Brilliant cross tbf. Infuriating all game but all forgiven
Yeah, he was quite poor until then. Too many underhit passes and backing out of 50-50s. Fair play for producing when it mattered though.

Thought the coverage was interesting. How could anyone other than Jesus be MotM? The guy was everywhere!

abalatadalat

Player:Saka
I never stopped believing in the team and the players.

True for Raya as well, as I never started to believe in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom