• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 0 Brighton and Hove Albion | Sunday 17th December | KO: 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Rice had a colossal performance. Shame that run didn't end up with a goal.

Now what we need is for Salah or VVD to get a red card, to have another scenario at FT like Brentford Villa, and plenty of other retrospective punishments for Liverpool.

The score could as well be a goalless draw or 7-7 for all I care :)

sdotzdot

Established Member
Great win. Couldn’t see it - family occasion. Mate texted me and said we looked really good in the last 20 mins. Just need Pool to slip up now.
It was a bit concerning after we (finally) went 1-0 cos it seems like we were about to shut up shop for 35 mins and not press.

Thankfully, we came out guns blazing again and tried to take control. Once Brighton had a spell again, we done really well to push forward with our counter attacks but over and over again it was a poor final decision that ruined it. Should’ve easily been 4-0 type of game.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
This post is kinda why I am happy Xhaka isn't here anymore 😅
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
@BergMan is a danger to society, but he's 100% right. We should have beaten this depleted Brighton side by at least four goals. We will rue the missed chances because our goal difference should be better.

Malky

Established Member
I don't want to see Raya again.

I'm sick of him. It makes me sick just thinking of Raya in a Champions League knock out game. Total liability.

We are going to Anfield next week. Bring back Ramsdale.
We played him away at Brentford and Ramsdale was awful, but people said it was “ rustyness “ and was to be expected dropping a goalkeeper in after a few games out. So dropping Ramsdale in against one of the best teams in the league, in one of the toughest stadiums, a good idea?
That said Raya with the Anfield atmosphere is potentially a disaster waiting to happen! :shivering:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Apparently we dominated again? Anyone sum it up? @Jasard I'm here, been busy and missed everything.

Hearing my favorites were the best again?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne seems to be a fake news machine? Nobody gonna call him out on this weekly nonsense.

Anyway, that’s a pretty average brighton team. Most of their players played Thursday as well.

We really should be putting them to the sword here, Villa did it early on this season.

How was it fake news you little weasley cry baby? Saliba was throwing up at 3am last night, decision was made by Flo and hour before kick-off for him to start.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Main reason why I was so confident was that Brighton had a big game (for them) on Thursday in Europe whilst we had a dead rubber game. People overlook these things. Frankly I expected a bigger win. No reason why we shouldn’t have won that 4-0.

Some of you were so nervous about this. Embarrassing.
This is the Premier League sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom