• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

Plutarch

It's always great to see Arsenal score five goals. I'm pleased we scored two goals from set pieces. Even a team who aren't playing that well right now like Crystal Palace still know how to defend corners.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not going to have perfectly weighted passes with just the keeper to beat twice a game, let alone twice every ten games.

Martinelli and Trossard are probably our best finishers, I’d back him to score there 9/10 times. The issue with him is everything else as Arteta refuses to simplify his role.
Yeah this is why I have said our problems are more to do with our tactics rather than the personal. We need to find a way to create more clear cut chances during the game (not including set plays).

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I didn’t want to say it. But it hit me today. 60% of our dead football is on him. 20% havertz and 20% Arteta being scared. But the pass from Jorginho this guy would never hit and it’s an easy pass
Yep. I think we’re good enough to carry a passenger like Havertz as long as we’re flowing fast and free. Kai will even play a good pass from time to time to contribute. It also shows Partey is a unicorn type player.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That first win after a slump is always going to be a slog to be honest. Its just the way we play, even at the best of times.

What's more important here is that we get back into our groove, particularly upfront. Such results brings back the confidence, and the much needed fluidity and decision making back.
Hopefully bro your word in God's ear. Was an insanely draining watch but three pts and all most important etc pp

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good things about this match:

1. Someone in Dubai did teach Arteta how the substitutions works in football.

2. ESR is a better midfielder than Havertz and immediately circulates the ball faster and better. He reminds me Özil in the way he moves without the ball, even the jogging and when he sprints (bad for him because Arteta hated Özil and hates every player with that sense of intelligence because they are not robots to control).

3. Martinelli can score if LCM is doing what a midfielder does so he is not isolated.

4. Jorginho shows what Rice lacks, quality long pass. Breaking lines with a nice pass to the open spaces is something Rice can't do and maybe he never will develop. That's something very difficult to learn.

Taught Arteta how substitutions work :lol:

I swear your posts are both insightful and stupid at the same time.

HattoriHanzo

Arteta remembered his Everton days when his manager was David Moyes.
2 goals from corner, 3 goals from counters
Raya's preasist for 3rd goal was perfect
Jorginho's asist for 5th goal also.
As I already said, Jorginho shoild have played more last mointh.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hopefully bro your word in God's ear. Was an insanely draining watch but three pts and all most important etc pp

Dont think we are out of trouble just yet. Next game will be important to see if we have found our feet again. We had that win against Brighton in the recent poor run as well.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yep. I think we’re good enough to carry a passenger like Havertz as long as we’re flowing fast and free. Kai will even play a good pass from time to time to contribute. It also shows Partey is a unicorn type player.
Yeah I don’t think he will ever be 100 million player. Great attitude. Just not enough natural talent or vision. Another weird thing is he does everything to avoid first touch on his left foot, so a lot of the time his touch takes him back to where the ball came from. It’s small things like that which effects the whole flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom