• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Round of 16: FC Porto 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 21st February | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

8cb3f4fd0930bb567ecd054213d05ccc.png

Screenshot-20240217-225720.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240217-230431.png

Prediction

Porto 0-2 Arsenal

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Put a marker down, end the tie with a 4 or 5 nil today and then go and thump Bert and Ernie at the weekend. Very simple. The confidence and form this team are operating with should see it happen.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
CL is a different ball game, but no excuses not winning tonight given our form. Porto aren't even doing that well in their league being seven points off Benfica and Sporting atm.

Mohamed7

Unless they surprise like that Monaco team years back then there’s nothing to worry about here.

We’d have won that tie too if it wasn’t for that donkey squandering chance after chance. Let’s hope I don’t have to repeat those words.
You may be right. I don’t believe they have that attacking prowess but they should be extremely solid at the back. Dirty too. At least the Porto I knew couple of seasons ago.

They did regress badly though. Financially in trouble and had to sell many of their key players and upcoming players.

Just so nervous because it’s a knock out and anything can happen. Like you said, we must be brutal in the game. Kill them off in the first leg. Come away with a win. Going back to the Emirates needing a win will be too nervy for these young players.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You may be right. I don’t believe they have that attacking prowess but they should be extremely solid at the back. Dirty too. At least the Porto I knew couple of seasons ago.

They did regress badly though. Financially in trouble and had to sell many of their key players and upcoming players.

Just so nervous because it’s a knock out and anything can happen. Like you said, we must be brutal in the game. Kill them off in the first leg. Come away with a win. Going back to the Emirates needing a win will be too nervy for these young players.

On form we’re one of the best defensive sides in Europe and have the best partnership imo. I think the CL actually suits our game more than the PL.

Calma, we’ll win this tie. Start worrying about who we will get in the last 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom