• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool | February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why are they going on about kids? They played for most of the 90 with their usual players?

Arsenia

Shameful that in the last 30 years, Arsenal has only made it to the league cup final 3 times... and never won it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You can take the man out of Tottenham, but...

thumbnail_9781785315985.jpg

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

"Look at Klopp, Passion, desire" yet they complain about Arteta who does exactly the same bullshit 🙄

I swear I'm not salty I just hate this amount of dickriding. Turning this off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shameful that in the last 30 years, Arsenal has only made it to the league cup final 3 times... and never won it

Maybe.

But I will take being the most successful ever side in the significantly better and much more prestigious FA cup, than something in my entire life that is usually named after ****ing drinks 👍

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Losing a cup final against a bunch of teenagers should be a sackable offence

Poch is a failure. That Sp**s curse will never leave him. Harry Kane and Dier have spread their stench to Munich too

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom