• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool | February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Imagine us winning against a full team Chelsea in a cup final with a lineup like say

Hein
Walters Saliba Jeffcott Sousa
Bandeira Jorginho Patino
Saka Cozierdubbery Nelson

They will never be able to hold their heads up high lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

@A_G

My dad sent me this just before extra time...

Here's me sending him his options...

GHMzRv1XsAAvlgA

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Has nothing to do with us

I actually disagree, as I believe winning breeds winning. I'm a bit annoyed Klopp played kids and won, it's perfect scenario for them.

Needed Salah to run out and pull a hammy or something, but he only does that in AFCON the w*nker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I'm pleased with our FA Cup success, but a club like ours should have won more league cups.

League Cups shouldn't exist, tbh...more pointless than the Community Shield.

No other top league has 2 top domestic cup comps, just gets in the way more than anything.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If he had to he would've, which is basically the only reason Klopp has done it. These kids dont get on the pitch with Salah/Nunez/Jota/Szobozlai fit. They're acting like Klopp played them out of choice.
I don’t seriously think Arteta would have forfeited the game or resigned if he was in this position.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

legit think Arteta would have rather forfeited this game/resigned than play this many kids🤣🤣🤣
Jorginho 100th cramp in both legs hardly breathing. Arteta would send him on back on the pitch. Jorginho collapses and has to be carried out. Only Cedric and young players left on the bench. Cedric makes his debut as DM at the age of 32

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom