• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think this is the first time in a long time, that they have a chance to become an elite team, if they back Ange and copy what the Arsenal, Liverpool and City projects.

I think Ange is adaptable enough to be a success in the PL, and create a team that can challenge at the top.

Same can be said for United and Chelsea too, if they invest in a proper manager and structure.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You mean they need to make 115 FFP breaches. Still not sure that is enough to get Sp**s over the line to win a trophy.

Will be interesting to see how Ange develops, he is more towards Klopp in terms of his game philosophy right now, but I think he also has the innovation of Pep.

Will make Sp**s a good outfit in time.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We can cook Tinpottenham as much as we want, but there is no denying that Ange feels interesting, exciting and with high potential.

I for one want my rival and nemesis to be good, because I’m not a puzzy

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We can cook Tinpottenham as much as we want, but there is no denying that Ange feels interesting, exciting and with high potential.

I for one want my rival and nemesis to be good, because I’m not a puzzy
That's fine, but Sp**s have never really been the main rival and nemesis. They want to be, but we have always been more pre-occupied with Utd & Liverpool.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

This is hilarious, I knew it but seeing it in front of you really sums up how brilliant it is!

14 trophies to 2 (will take some pity on them and not count our Shield wins) and 23 times (soon to be 24) above them in thr league to just 8...in the Prem era.

The club "rivalry" equivalent of Thierry Henry v Danny Mills 🤣

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think this is the first time in a long time, that they have a chance to become an elite team, if they back Ange and copy what the Arsenal, Liverpool and City projects.

I think Ange is adaptable enough to be a success in the PL, and create a team that can challenge at the top.

Same can be said for United and Chelsea too, if they invest in a proper manager and structure.
I hope none of those clubs ever come good again. Happy if they flatter to deceive and then collapse.

Melquiades

This is hilarious, I knew it but seeing it in front of you really sums up how brilliant it is!

14 trophies to 2 (will take some pity on them and not count our Shield wins) and 23 times (soon to be 24) above them in thr league to just 8...in the Prem era.

The club "rivalry" equivalent of Thierry Henry v Danny Mills 🤣

Sp**s would throw a parade if they won the Charity Shield so the trophies are actually 23-2 in the Premier League era.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Almost certainly Europa football for them next season after today's result at Villa. They're basically 7 and 9 points behind Sp**s and Villa when you take into account GD and there's no chance of them making that up in 10 games.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

The last 16 years determined that is a lie.
maury GIF

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ange has done a great job, let’s be honest.

It seems last summer was the first window in a while where they’ve actually made some logical signings.

VDV and Maddison were really good buys, and he’s getting the most from guys like Porto/Udogie/Bissouma ect by playing to their strengths.

Moving Son to CF to replace Kane is a bit of a masterstroke as well. I expect them to comfortably finish 4th, which is a great achievement.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ange has done a good job and as neutral i love his football. Under Conte and Mourinho Sp.rs other than Kane and Son were unwatchable. Plus let’s be honest 4th place is winning the title for them. For them winning a League Cup and finishing 4th is like Arsenal winning the League and FA cup. Let’s just hope Levy never sells to a petrosheik

What even is that post? 🤣🤣🤣

In a long time? When have they ever been elite?

Ange is no more special than Conte or Mourinho.

So United and Chelsea just need new structure and a proper manager. Noted. 📝

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Top Bottom