• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 28 (Mar 9-13)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,442
  • Views 30,055

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
City and Liverpool the best ever rivalry, eh Carra?

5 titles to 1, with Pep and Klopp shagging eachother every week.

Maybe scousers like being c3uks? 🤷‍♂️

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Maybe Scousers like being c3uks? 🤷‍♂️
Only time they were somewhat relevant in the last 30 years was when Chelsea/United/Arsenal were struggling.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I took out Solanke and put Jackson in this week. But I didn’t set the team up and realised Saturday I have Jackson as captain this week

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Maybe scousers like being c3uks? 🤷‍♂️
The hype for this rivalry is pathetic, man Klopp has won 1 prem the same as Ranieri ffs. Media falls over backwards for both Klopp and Pep.

Riou

Only time they were somewhat relevant in the last 30 years was when Chelsea/United/Arsenal were struggling.

_109001101_utd-arsenal-split.jpg

...levels above Jurgen and Pep doing their terrible impression of Ross and Rachel's "will they won't they" 90s nonsense!

dino bravo

Established Member

Dan Burn scuffing the clearance straight to Palmer for the goal 🤦‍♂️

How the lumbering oaf is a premier league player is an outright miracle.

Edit - actually wasn’t Burn with the clearance, but my point stands.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The hype for this rivalry is pathetic, man Klopp has won 1 prem the same as Ranieri ffs. Media falls over backwards for both Klopp and Pep.

Well they have been responsible for some incredible football matches, up there with the best in the leagues history. But the way they are tugging each other off makes it a weak “rivalry” yes. Plus city has been a bit too dominant overall

Riou

Imagine if we do win the league this season?

Their Prem "golden era" ends with Klopp having the same amount as a 41 year old Arteta , and Mikel could then already surpass him next season ffs :lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Imagine if we do win the league this season?

Their Prem "golden era" ends with Klopp having the same amount as a 41 year old Arteta , and Mikel could then already surpass him next season ffs :lol:
This is what i mean, its crazy.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom