• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
First leg helps us set up the second leg, it forces Arteta to attack from the start to get the advantage.

Think if we can get past Bayern and then get Madrid in the semis we can give them a good game.

Semi finals should be enough for me this season though. A great return to the CL.

If we do make it to Wembley though, I can’t see us getting past Atleti just yet. That would be Porto x 100.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Tough semi-finals if we go through but on the plus-side, if we actually make it all the way I'd strongly favour us in a final given the other side of the bracket. Especially given that the final will be played in London.

Anyone know whether we get to play 1st or 2nd leg home in a potential semi?
2nd leg home

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They’re even more of a glass cannon this year than they’ve ever been.

Atletico cruising in that tie MBappe or not.

Hope yous can win it if we can't, tbh.

Are Atletico still the team they used to be at their best in the mid 2010s ...can they win it, do you think?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The Emirates will be louder than against Porto for the first leg, particularly with no away fans to counter. It will be a hostile environment for Bayern, Kane in particular. 🙂

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope yous can win it if we can't, tbh.

Are Atletico still the team they used to be at their best in the mid 2010s ...can they win it, do you think?

Ngl it’s Griezmann and inshallah. Back line is a lot weaker than any of our finalist teams.

More “streets won’t forget” vibes with guys like Memphis, Lino, De Paul and Correa in the squad. Bit of flair these days.

Also the meme factor of Gabriel Paulista winning a CL would be unreal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You never know what gonna happen injures to key players could happen at any time early to predict but I hope we have full squad here Tomi could play good part in this against Sane and Martinelli against their fullback but it's important Gabi Saliba Rice all be available

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The Emirates will be louder than against Porto for the first leg, particularly with no away fans to counter. It will be a hostile environment for Bayern, Kane in particular. 🙂
I wonder if they will allocate the away section to Arsenal fans?

Too sensible I'm guessing.

*EDIT*: The away end is usually left empty in these circumstances 🥺

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom