• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Also these 2 Champions League draws are the first two I have watched in ages, so of course BOTH have ex Chelsea players doing them... bullshit, tbh 🤬
I didn't watch- who were the Chelsea players?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Do people think it's better for the title race if City wins Real?

They would also then get more strain, but of course they would also get more prize money, and a chance at the trophy.

Have to remember that Arsenal this year has been better than City in the matches against each other. Against Real it's total unknown.

I think I rather want City next if Arsenal goes through.

Bayern was a nice draw at least, was my second from the tougher opponents because of their defence.
Personally, I would rather not play City in another competition while the league is still being decided. What's to stop Rodri trying to kill Ode again?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bayern being completely done in their title race is annoying can't lie, means they can completely rest/focus on us.

Feel we have to take a decent lead into the away game, can see nerves undoing us in Germany otherwise.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It would be a travesty, if the other club's fans are idiots and result in getting banned for the away game. And then UEFA punishes the other team for doing nothing wrong, by them not getting the match day revenue of a full stadium they deserve. It's not small money.

If it's decided that way, I hope Arsenal can make a complaint about it some way to overturn it.

If Bayern as a club pay for what Arsenal loses in money, then I'm fine with it. It's their and their fan's fault. They should have to pay to keep those seats empty.
It's always done like this UEFA or domestic in Europe, seats stay empty.

bergholt

Bayern being completely done in their title race is annoying can't lie, means they can completely rest/focus on us.

Feel we have to take a decent lead into the away game, can see nerves undoing us in Germany otherwise.

Depends if the players want to keep Tuchel. They know they need to make the final at least to save his job, if they don't want him then they might drop a few percent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Just like what I thought thier team don't have too much pace apart from thier left side with Davies and Musiala thier midfield too slow and we have to take advantage of it

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Personally, I would rather not play City in another competition while the league is still being decided. What's to stop Rodri trying to kill Ode again?
Yeah, I understand, but it works both ways.

What's to stop Havertz from trying to kill Rodri or KdB?

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom