• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 29 (Mar 16 & 17)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As I’ve previously stated I only want one signing this summer but I might do an exception for Robinson una

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Both City and Liverpool have to visit Craven Cottage, interesting after Fulham defeated Arsenal and drew at the Emirates (5 points out of 6) and beating Sp**s.

People talk about Villa, Brighton and Sp**s having a say on the title race but forget about Craven Cottage.

Liverpool also have to visit West Ham Away (a place they struggle during title races)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Richarlison gives Sp**s that "Kai Havertz option", particularly in the air. It will be interesting to see how Sp**s' get the ball out to him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

As I’ve previously stated I only want one signing this summer but I might do an exception for Robinson una
He is having good game. Last season against us he produced one of the worst performance I ever seen a left back produce

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they in road to concede 50 goals athis season this is not good if you want to progress first thing you should do is to fix the defense and limit the amount of chances you concede so far Ange not understanding this. 42 goals conceded with 10 games to go they have to face us liverpool and Man city still.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The disgust I'd feel if we put in this Sp**s performance...

SA Gunner

Both City and Liverpool have to visit Craven Cottage, interesting after Fulham defeated Arsenal and drew at the Emirates (5 points out of 6) and beating Sp**s.

People talk about Villa, Brighton and Sp**s having a say on the title race but forget about Craven Cottage.

Liverpool also have to visit West Ham Away (a place they struggle during title races)

Good observation mate.

I said when we were drawn against Porto, that I think our game against them would be like the Fulham game, on steriods. Difficult, frustrating and probably our worst in the CL.

Fulham are exactly that, the PL Porto with the same stubborn midblock, strong short and long possession game, and smart tactics.

They'll have a say yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Fulham might give them a game but i can't see them lose i wouldn't mind they get a point

dino bravo

Established Member

If the game ends and Sky do not zoom in on Son’s snivelling face. I am cancelling my subscription.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Sp**s would have gone 4th if they won this match but you just knew they will bottle it.

It's the history of the tottenham

SA Gunner

So another reality check for Sp**s fans, who told us that they dropped off because their best team was not available all season.

This is one player off their best team, if Im not mistaken. Surely you cant make that excuse now?

The evidence of their lack of title challenging strength was even visible back then. If you didnt see the poor in game performances, just remember them parading with their children after beating Sheffield at home.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The Spuds bottling to the surprise only of their delusional supporters:

Mission Accomplished Success GIF by THE NEXT STEP

SA Gunner

Oh there is some other record someone was telling me about as well.

Sp**s have been scoring in consecutive games and are around 40 games now. They are chasing down a certain club who holds the record at 55 games.

Guess that also ends tonight.

Reactions: A_G

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Except the title race the EPL is actually a borefest, no top4 or relegation battle ffs

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom